Old Fashioned Meatloaf
* 3lbs. of ground beef
* 1/2 sleeve of finely crushed saltines
* 2 eggs
* 1 dash of Worcestershire
* 1 Tsp. prepared yellow mustard
* 1/2 cup light brown sugar
* 1/4 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup finely chopped bell pepper
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix all the above ingredients together, form into loaf and place in casserole dish or loaf pan
3. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees
4. After baking, pour grease off of loaf. Spread topping over meat. Place bake in the oven for additional 15 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting. Enjoy!
Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
* 4 lbs red skinned potatoes
* 4 cloves fresh garlic
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1 cup of sour cream
* 1/2 cup of cream
* 4 ounces of cream cheese (Softened)
* 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
* 6 green onions thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup of real bacon bits
* salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Wash potatoes, peel off about 2/3 of the skin and chop into large chunks. Slice the cloves of garlic into large pieces. Boil the potatoes and garlic in a large pot of water until the potatoes are tender.
3. Drain the potatoes & garlic and mash with a potato masher or hand mixer. Add in the remaining ingredients (except 1 cup of cheddar cheese) and blend well.
4. Place into a casserole dish, add 1 cup of the reserved cheddar cheese to the top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot.
No Bake Chocolate Pie
* 1 (9 inch) Graham Cracker Pie Crust
*12 Ounces of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
* 6.8 Ounces of Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy Bar
1. Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat consistently stirring until melted and smooth
2. Fold melted chocolate into Cool Whip until well blended. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate.